Tuesday, May 24, 2011

catching up- part 1



So I got my laptop fixed finally and it's been about a week and half. Honestly, I'm just not using it that much but I did load about 100 pictures off my camera!

What have we been doing these past few months? TONS. And wouldn't you like to know...

Oh. You would? Ok.

First-the gals...

Let's start with Feb/March (yes it's been that long!)


Back during winter vacation-we did a tea party and pedicure day.



One of my very favorite things is to walk by and see these 2 little heads so close together watching tv. :)


Rachel dressed up as a flight attendant again for career night at AWANA. I'm thinking she really wants to be one!

We had gotten discounted tickets from our library to a local children's museum. It was a great one too!





Finally the snow melted and now it's been lots of bike action.

A new 'real' bike for Emma, as opposed to her tricycle.

I never know what Emma's going to put together during the day for her playing attire. :)

I also never know what Rachel's going to put together for her piano practicing attire. :)

Lots of art/craft time.


And lastly...
My Easter pretties.


Coming up: catching up part 2 AND Emma turned 4 last week!! FOUR, PEOPLE!!!!

2 comments:

Tenny said...

seriously, 4??? i can say that because gabe turns 4 next week. i was thinking of your "little"girl as i knew her birthday was happening. wow, right? i remember when i visited you in the hospital right after she was born! like yesterday, but seems forever ago.

CALAMITY JANE said...

FOUR!! loved the wrap up - you guys always seem like you are having so much fun :)