Emma's birthday was over a month ago but I need to get some pics up here. You know, for documentation purposes since I don't scrapbook.
She wanted a Disney Princess themed cake. My mom made her famous wacky cake and I didn't find any decorations that I liked so I just used her figurines instead. The kids thought this was really funny.
Have you seen these teacup piggie toys? They're pretty cute. And why must her hair always be a mess? I do brush and fix her hair every morning. She's so active!
Emma loves Wall-E right now. A LOT. We searched high and low for a Wall-E toy since it's not the new movie right now. There's no marketing for it but alas we found a toy and paid way too much for it but it was worth it. I had to remind her to eat her breakfast.
Later the same day of her birthday, she told me she was still 4. Phew!
Since her birthday she's told me two very important time lines.
1. After she turns 6, she's turning back into a baby.
2. After she turns 6, she's going to surf with the penguins.
I don't think the 2 are related.
Apparently age 5 will be rather boring which is good because it will help me prepare for age 6!
She is such a delight and I love her so much!!
2 comments:
this whole post made me smile :)
i LOVE the "when i'm 6" comments. They are so very "4 year old"(Gabriel does that all the time, too). so glad you found a wall-e, i have searched for them too and couldn't find one that i thought was worth it.
Post a Comment