Saturday, December 6, 2008

buffalo gals won't you come out tonight and dance by the light of the moon


In honor of the one of the best movies of all time, my post titles for the month will be from "It's a Wonderful Life" which just happens to be a Christmas movie. (:

Every year since Rachel was born, I've been getting a Christmas tree ornament for her and now for Emma as well. The plan is for both of them to have one each year and collect them over the years so that when they move out one day, they'll have a whole bunch for their own Christmas tree. I'm pretty sure I got this idea from MOPS. So this year, I found these. They are both the middle names of Rachel and Emma. And yes, I cleared it with Rachel first since she's old enough to pick out her own. (:



Also, we went out and got our Christmas tree today.

some thorough inspecting






THE one!

2 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

your girls are so darling. that one pic of emma with her little jeans on! love it :)
yea for christmas tree time!

Mary Beth said...

Emma's jeans are fleece lined, someone had gotten them for Rachel back in the day. I love it when she wears them. (: