Thursday, April 22, 2010

my sunshiny days


Looking through the pictures in the camera which I never delete, I noticed that I have way more pictures of Emma than Rachel right now. At first I felt bad, like I was playing favorites, then I realized that of course I do, Rachel is in school all day! I just need to make more effort when Rachel is around to capture her in all the things she's doing.

And in the meantime...

What a doll.

She absolutely loves Ariel. Her pronunciation: oreole.

Rachel once described Emma's eyes as 'basil grey'. I think she's right.

3 comments:

jtaco said...

Great pictures! She is a cutie!! You know, I always have tons of pictures of the youngest, because I'm always afraid I won't have as many as the children before them :) Over kill, but at least they can't ever say I didn't take pictures of them. Don't you just love the smiles on the kids when spring happens?! yay!!!

CALAMITY JANE said...

sooo cute. you know, i have way more pictures of sharkey these days than sky. shark is around more, and plus sky is at that age where he really does not want his picture taken! so i have to do it more on the sly...

CALAMITY JANE said...

ps - love rachel's description of the eye color :)