I'm still saving to get my laptop fixed which means no pics. I don't really miss my laptop all that much although Hubs will be glad when I'm done using his computer. It makes it a little tricky when we both need to work at night.
Anyhoo-I just want to get my pics loaded so I can share stuff about the girls and recipes!
What I can share is...I went online to update netflix (I hardly ever do that since our queue is so long.) AND I found a whole bunch of 10 Minute Solutions workouts-all instant play. On a previous post, I had mentioned the Rapid Results Pilates. Well, they have a toning one, another pilates, yoga and bootcamp something or other. I found them just in time too because I had cut down my exercising regime and only doing it about once a week, mostly because I was bored with the things I was doing but now I have all new workouts to try.
Also, my non-winter me has prevailed this winter. Woo-hoo!! I only gained at most about 2 lbs. this winter and that depends on the day and time I weigh myself. I am thrilled and still need to buy clothes in a smaller size. Hurray!!!
And now I'm back to exercising 3-4 days a week so we shall see in another month or so if I've lost a few more pounds. My goal is really to tone up for spring/summer.
1 comment:
hoooray fore your summer self conquering!!! io'm going to check out those 10 minute solutions(we've restarted out netflix). sounds great.
Post a Comment