It has been a strange few weeks with technology/equipment for me. My computer at work finally gave me the blue screen of death so for 2 weeks I wandered around my department looking for a computer I could work on while waiting for the IT department to get me a new one. Not so fun when my work is specific to me only and so I had to map drives every time and even log in remotely at work to get the software I needed. What a hoot.
Then at home, my laptop won't work. The fan is broken so it starts up and then shuts down, need to get that fixed sometime, when I have $$$. This means I can't load pictures on my computer either which means no pictures for posts. Wahhhh!
But wait, there's more!! Then our internet and phone service went 'kaput' this week. We managed to get online again with a new router but we finally got our phone back after 4 days-we had to have a guy come out and fix it.
I have to say, it's been nice without the phone ringing all week. The internet thing was a bit rough but it's my laptop that I miss because I have so many pictures to load and things to post!
Good thing I can use my hubs fancyness imac in the meantime.
It's been school vacation for Rachel this week and we're finishing it off by going to the Children's Museum today. I'll take pictures and some day hopefully soon, actually share them with you!!
1 comment:
i hate computer problems. that's all :)
Post a Comment