Monday, September 12, 2011

1st day of skoo

Yes, that's what Rachel and I call school, 'skoo'. :)

My 3rd grader.

Emma packed up a bag of stuffed animals to take with her in the car. I guess she thought it was going to be a long trip.

She had to pose too, afterall, we started some preschool together too.


It's a start!!

3 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

so are you home(pre)skoo-ing emma this year? that's so funny that you call it 'skoo' - we have a school nickname too! we call it 'shool' :) (which is from the movie megamind)

word verification: paper

Mary Beth said...

Yes I am doing home (pre)skoo-ing. :)
Emma calls me "teacher" and then will ask me if I'm her mom now after our work is done. She cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you had to paste Rachel to the wall for that picture. I love the pics throughout. So Emma can tell a difference between you the teacher, and you the mom? I say she's passing with flying colors!