The natural foods store sells these $0.99 single serving gluten free pouches. They are perfect when I need something for breakfast.
4 perfect pancakes...yummm....
Pictures can be deceiving, these are small, compare to the fork.
I follow the package directions and also toss in ground cinnamon, ground ginger, some lemon juice and vanilla. Happy breakfast to me!
I had mentioned the girls splitting up and switching rooms. Emma and Rachel were in a purple room. Emma is still in the same room but she wanted it green and picked out this color.
We thought it would dry darker but it didn't and took on a flourescent glow. She's excited in this picture but once Hubs painted the room, it looked awful. Emma didn't even like it and said she wanted it 'darker'.
So, we ended up mixing the paint with some green we had from a different room. And it came out like this, and it's just about perfect. So very Emma.
Emma was having a rather hard time being without Rachel at night so we thought occasional 'sleepovers' would help. They both loved it. :)
Oh grill, how I've missed you. Can you believe we were without a grill ALL summer?! For shame. We took our grill out of the shed in the spring and it was deemed unusable by Hubs. sniff sniff. We endured though and waited patiently for after summer clearance sales and got a new one.
I have no after picture but you see the parts...
Our resident muppet. Seriously, she bops around the house and I never know what she'll have on when she's bouncing through the house. :) (And yes, that's some amazing US Open tennis going on in the background.)
Sometimes she stays still long enough to bond with the cat.
And I'm realizing that I don't have much about Rachel because she's in skoo all day. I'll have to work on that and now back to me...
I've had this handbag for a few years now and it's turned into my 'it's fall, get out the red one' purse. I love it.
1 comment:
love love the room color!! emma is too cute. and so is your red purse :)
Post a Comment