Tuesday, December 6, 2011

how lovely are thy branches

I love our Christmas tree this year.


All wonderfully misshapen and splendidly decorated with help from little hands.

I love the new place we went to this year to buy it. A place where they made a very large handmade sign and bothered to write out the word "Christmas". I don't love that I didn't have my camera with me to take a picture of it.

I love that the tree lot was filled with the sweet smell of freshly cut trees. This is the first year we could actually smell the trees.

I love that it was so warm out that I only needed a sweatshirt to keep me warm.

I love that the guy selling them had actually cut them down himself just the week before and only a few hours north of here.

I love that this tree was only $25!

1 comment: