Red Sox Update: I know you're all "dying" to know. Opening Day got postponed today due to rain. Boo-hiss. It's rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon. Of course I'm home all day today and was completely looking forward to the ceremonies and the game. And tomorrow, I have an all day off-site staff meeting. Boo-hiss. Good news, the game starts at 4pm and so hubs and I will be able to watch most of the game together after work.
And now the update on our homeowner issue that we resolved. We moved into this house back in September 2005 and ever since we've been here we've had major problems with umm, unwelcomed little creatures. We've tried various techniques to get rid of them, it helped but didn't do enough. The last straw if you will was 2 Fridays ago when one little creature decided to join Rachel and I while we were homeschooling in the dining room. I almost lost it, can't take it anymore. We were left with 2 options: an exterminator-who could at least give us some info on entry points to close up or a cat. Adam is majorly allergic to cats. No brainer right? Well...
Meet Lester.
He's finally getting used to being around us although he still doesn't come upstairs. I usually have to pick him up and bring him with me so he can lounge on me in the family room.
Isn't he a beauty? We think so.
3 comments:
having two cats of my own, i have to say, lester takes the cake!! he IS gorgeous! and hooray! i can't tell you how great our cats and dog have been at getting rid of all sorts of things. i always know there's a problem when i find them staring off into a corner somewhere. i can just say i've been there!!!
Good point. I've seen Lester look at me annoyed because "he's busy". (:
congrats on the cat :) My kids would LOVE a pet, I just don't know that I can deal with it yet. Maybe when they get a little older. I think I'd rather a cat over a dog, much easier to take care of....
Post a Comment