We have been plagued with the sickies all week so it's been a little rough. I hope to post some things soon. Thanks for stopping by and have a super weekend.
Oh man! I'm so sorry to hear you guys are sick again! NO FUN!!!! I'm sure you've gotten a ton of suggestions, but have you tried Zycam? I think that's what has saved me the last 2 winters. The same day I start feeling a bit under the weather I start taking it. After a couple/three days I'm over it. The best $8 I spent all winter :) I hear great things about Airborne too, but having tried it before. Hope you're better SOON!!!
3 comments:
feel better. i understand your pain. "headcolds-R-us" over here
We should start our own company. Wait, maybe not. Same here though, these headcolds are brutal!
Oh man! I'm so sorry to hear you guys are sick again! NO FUN!!!! I'm sure you've gotten a ton of suggestions, but have you tried Zycam? I think that's what has saved me the last 2 winters. The same day I start feeling a bit under the weather I start taking it. After a couple/three days I'm over it. The best $8 I spent all winter :) I hear great things about Airborne too, but having tried it before. Hope you're better SOON!!!
Post a Comment