Thursday, April 30, 2009

issues galore

Ok I haven't written in a while and what's a good post without pictures!??! Well, I'm having issues loading pictures off my camera. I have some great ones too, including springy bloomy pictures.
And as you can tell, I'm also having issues deciding on a layout for my blog. I wish I could design them because I have a "totally me" one concocted in my mind. Oh well. Hopefully my camera/computie picture problem will fix itself soon so I can post and post some more.

Here some 'older' ones from almost a month ago.

Emma thought she needed to give her bear a bath.


And back about a month ago when I took a week off from work and homeschooling, I (more like Hubs but my idea) set up this little tipi tent which the girls loved to play in.

1 comment:

Tenny said...

i'm so glad i'm not the only once "just" getting around to blogging! glad to hear that you're doing well(blog/pic/computer aside). i had problems putting pics on blogger the other day, very frustrating. we're enjoying the weather(not the bugs unfortunately).