Wednesday, July 8, 2009

it's the end of an era


Remember when I was working on Rachel's portfolio for homeschooling? Here's a small sampling. I had to keep buying more inserts when I was making it but it was so worth it. Enjoy!













5 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

WOW! what an amazing keepsake! you guys did so much stuff - that is great that you scrapbooked it. awesome job :)

Mary Beth said...

thanks velvet. (:

jtaco said...

That's awesome MaryBeth!!!! Makes me wish I did it with all my kids :) Instead they can look at their folders in the basement, lol!Rachel is going to love it when she's older! Totally worth the work.

Tenny said...

it looks great!! having the patterned paper on some pages really makes it!

Mary Beth said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments. (: Sometimes it's hard to know if you did a good job because it's homeschooling and there's not much for feedback.