Here's my Valentine's Day window, pretty low key with my birthday cards on display (and some sort of contraption Rachel made for me). Those will soon be replaced with Valentine's Day cards. Hubs always gets a card for each girl every year and I just love that.
And on the healthy front, Rachel is home again today with the sickies. I feel so bad because she's missing the valentines party at school today. She woke up in the wee hours of Thursday morning, vomitting. Not so fun and she had a fever most of the day yesterday too. She's on the mend and with the weekend coming up she should be feeling a-ok soon!
Happy Valentine's Day.
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I'm sorry Rachel still isn't feeling well! Such a bunner she's missing the party. Maybe you guys can go get ice cream or something this weekend to make up for it. :) Hope no one else gets it! We're going skating today and having our enrichment day party there. I'm such a sucker for this kind of stuff. It's one of the big things that bugs me about home schooling....no class parties. The best part about school!
sky is still home too, but now in the recoup stage. missing his v-day stuff at school, too. poor rachel!! hope she feels better asap!
ps - i love your sill and how you decorate it :)
Post a Comment