a little bit of me, to you.
i wish i could step into that picture! ultimate comfort, sooo nice.
I asked Adam as one of my Christmas gifts to take the girls for like 4 hours so I can sit there by myself and read for a while.(and probably fall asleep) :)
Oh and come over and sit in my chair already! :)
that looks like the most serene spot ever!!! Wow! I'm afraid if I had a spot like that in my house I may never get a thing done :)
jtaco-Exactly! It's lovely and almost too tempting sometimes especially when it's super cold out and the woodstove is so warm and cozy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i wish i could step into that picture! ultimate comfort, sooo nice.
I asked Adam as one of my Christmas gifts to take the girls for like 4 hours so I can sit there by myself and read for a while.(and probably fall asleep) :)
Oh and come over and sit in my chair already! :)
that looks like the most serene spot ever!!! Wow! I'm afraid if I had a spot like that in my house I may never get a thing done :)
jtaco-Exactly! It's lovely and almost too tempting sometimes especially when it's super cold out and the woodstove is so warm and cozy.
Post a Comment