I have to say though that this baking schedule has worked out very well and am pleased to know that people are reading this blog. Look what I got for gifts for my birthday!
It's so great too because it saves me some big $$. I've made the brownies which were very good and I think today I'll make the chocolate chip cookies.
Happy baking day!! :)
2 comments:
that is actually a great gift idea! guess what, i am officially gluten-free too. not too happy about it :) even though most of what i already make is gf because of sky. but i think it's necessary for me at this point. (although i am temporarily going dairy and sugar free too, so my baking might be on hold for a little while...)
Oh my, cold turkey? Are you sure you want to cut out everything at once?
You are BRAVE!!
Post a Comment