Emma Hope joined our family on May 19, 2007 at 1:43pm, 9 lbs. 11 ounces and 21 inches long. Her arrival was a big answer to prayer for us, we really wanted Rachel to have a sibling. We had found out we were having a girl and for several months before she was born, Rachel was calling her Emma. We weren't sure about the name until we saw her little face after she was born and we decided Rachel was right. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone!
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
Today
I think she knows something's up because this was the face she made for every picture this morning! (:
Happy 1st Birthday Emma!
3 comments:
aw, happy b-day emma!! :)
I just love the last picture of Emma. What a great face! :) Can't believe she's already one. Hope she dug into her cake and enjoyed it!
wow! great bunch of pictures! i want to see one of rachel at that age side by side. To me, they look so much alike.
Post a Comment