Yup, we try to take away anything she could stand up on but sometimes she's just too clever! Laundry: I usually find a really wet chewed up sock in the midst! (:
What's the deal with the chewed on socks anyway? I've got the same thing going on here :) I've also got wipies all over the place. It's Naomi's new favorite toy. She came upstairs yesterday morning soaking wet, and I had just changed her. Then it hit me, she's been in the wipes and has obviously been sitting on a pile! Today she was trying to climb the stairs with a handful of wipes in one hand and the box of wipes in the other. Gotta love the determination, she was really struggling trying to get that box up the stairs :)
4 comments:
Oh my word! You've got your hands full, don't you??!!! And don't you just love it when they get into the laundry :) Just kidding!!!
Yup, we try to take away anything she could stand up on but sometimes she's just too clever!
Laundry: I usually find a really wet chewed up sock in the midst! (:
What's the deal with the chewed on socks anyway? I've got the same thing going on here :) I've also got wipies all over the place. It's Naomi's new favorite toy. She came upstairs yesterday morning soaking wet, and I had just changed her. Then it hit me, she's been in the wipes and has obviously been sitting on a pile! Today she was trying to climb the stairs with a handful of wipes in one hand and the box of wipes in the other. Gotta love the determination, she was really struggling trying to get that box up the stairs :)
almost a toddler!! she's so cute. a chewed up sock in the laundry - hee hee! :)
Post a Comment