
We're a few days away from peak foliage season in our area. A few hours north of us in the mountains are some of THE best views of foliage in the world. People travel here from around the globe just to see the breath-taking kaleidoscope of colors. So where are all the glorious mountain pictures? Ummm, don't have the extra gas $$ to drive up there, maybe next year.
That's ok though, we've got plenty of beauties in our own backyard!
I can't wait to take a picture of this again when it's fully bright orange.


view from our library




The squirrels have been busy.




I also found some cute kids in my yard, what a bonus! (:

3 comments:
i love emma's expression :)
oh, autumnalness, how i miss you! the lack of a real fall season is the one downside to living in southern cali.
your pix are gorgeous!
Thanks. The past few days I've been annoyed because I should just keep the camera with me at all times. It is so gorgeous here. More pics to come!
I heart fall too!
Post a Comment