Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Once a year, I can't get enough of this place









The classic family photo. Crooked, baby looking elsewhere, and the older kid doing something weird (making hand-sunglasses to shield out the sun).



4 comments:

Tenny said...

beautiful pictures! where did you go? those apples look so yummy.

CALAMITY JANE said...

love the hand sunglasses :) apple picking is SO much fun - what a great yummy day.
you look great, btw!

jtaco said...

I love the last picture! The colors are amazing! Sure wish we had something more than flat fields here :) Looks like it was a beautiful day for you!

Mary Beth said...

tenny-I'll email you our 'secret' locale. (:
The apples are sooo good there, very hearty.
velvet-thanks. (:
jtaco-we're right in the 'hilly' part of the state, an hour north is where the mountains begin. it was just perfect, a little chilly but nice crisp clean air!