
Here's some things we've been doing lately at home.
I saw this idea online-we'll fill it out again in June and see if she's changed any of her favorite things.





We've also gone apple picking, went to the fair, and saw a play of "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" and other short stories.
Coming up: going to the airport with some friends who work there and getting to go up to the tower-woo-hoo! We've also been doing election and state capital stuff so a visit to the State Building is in order.
We're still having fun so that's a good sign!
3 comments:
you guys are doing tons! that is awesome - looks like she is having a great time :) hey, what curriculum are you using, btw?
The 2 major curriculums I use are: veritas phonics museum(that's the puzzle pieces) and Abeka for math and the other stuff I just get from online and other materials I picked up.
woohoo! it looks and sound great! and the airport, i think nathaniel would have a happy hissy fit if i took him there:) very cool.
Post a Comment