
As we all know, Veterans Day is coming up next week. Many schools and businesses have the day off, unfortunately Hubs is working. But, I'm still hoping to take the girls to a parade on Tuesday. I encourage all you lovely readers to do the same if you can and weather permits. What better way to say "THANK YOU" to our men and women in uniform and then to stand with them and cheer them on?!
Also, I found this wonderful website that Rachel and I have been using to learn more about Veterans. It has some neat activities on there too: coloring, making a medal, doing a match game, etc.
A great resource whether you're homeschooling or just want to learn more. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Thanks for the link to the website. I spent some time last night printing stuff for a lesson on Tues. :)
Great! It took me a while to find something that was age appropriate.
Post a Comment