Saturday, May 23, 2009

it's party time, it's excellent

Here are some pics from Emma's birthday.

She looks so old!

She's saying WOW! about her new Thomas the Train toy.

Loving her new train.

The 3 amigos checking out the bird outside. (I desperately need to get some couch covers!)

Rachel's card to Emma.

The only picture I could take of both girls with Emma staying put.

I made chocolate truffle gluten free brownies (from a mix). It was delicious.


Remember Mother's Day?
Hubs got me this dandy. I can make pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc. in a flash now!


4 generations: My dad's mom who is 97 years old, my mom who is remarkably only 50 years old (:, me (ignore my moppy hair-I haven't gotten my haircut in months), and my delightful 2 gals. A true blessing.



Happy Memorial Day weekend!

4 comments:

Tenny said...

what a special last photo of 4 generations!!!! and seriously, in that first picture, emma looks like she's 2 going on 14! and are the girls and the cat "in cahoots?" because my kiddos and our animals most definitely are.

Mary Beth said...

Definite cahoots going on. (:

Tenny said...

i also meant to mention the love i have for my electric griddle. i got one for Christmas from "the animals" (i.e. Ben) and i use it ALL the time. everything goes on there. so fabulous! great present.

CALAMITY JANE said...

i can't believe she's 2! she is really growing up :)