Monday, May 4, 2009

signs of spring

Yay, my pictures are loaded! These pics are a few weeks old but still...



My purple lilacs are on the way.



Check out Rachel's expression. It makes me giggle.

2 comments:

jtaco said...

I love her expression too! Made me laugh out loud :) Isn't it soooo refreshing when spring comes? Living where we do really makes me appreciate it, what a LONG winter!!!! Wish we lived closer so I could get some starts of your beautiful flowers!!! :) My yard sucks :)

Mary Beth said...

Don't be too impressed. Our yard is mostly moss and dirt and the blooms I show you are mostly perennials that the previous owner has planted. (:

And yes, it is sooo refreshing. I love how the girls smell after we've been outside. They have that 'fresh air' scent on them. I can't get enough of it!