Oh, am I supposed to be posting stuff from time to time? The past few weeks have really gotten away from me. We had a terrific long Thanksgiving weekend off together which was so restful, it was great! Maybe a little too relaxing...
Like, the Monday morning after, Hubs woke me up out of a deep sleep. No clue what day it was, what time it was, not really sure what was going on...The bad thing was the same thing happened to me Tuesday morning too which was way worse because I work on Tuesdays. Oops...overslept big time. Oh well. I think I'm starting to get back to normal, whatever that is.
So, I hope to get this blog back in working order with a Christmasy design to be all festive. It's coming up faster than I'm ready for it to be!
We may get our tree tomorrow so I'll have some pics of that too.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment