We had the perfect day this past Saturday when we got our tree. By the time we got home it had started to snow! We decorated the tree, had pizza for lunch, drank hot chocolate and watched the Polar Express (I think I fell asleep for half of it). It was a wonderful Christmas-y day.
On Wednesday we got our first major snowstorm of the season and Rachel's first snow day. (: I think we got about 10 inches total.
This little guy came right up to our front door.
Emma kept calling the sled, her boat. (:
3 comments:
i love that your girls go on the swingset in the snow, too!! my kids love it. and doesn't it feel like Christmas now that we have snow? i think so.
that is too cute that they are on the swingset in the middle of winter! love the 'boat' :)
Wow! We've only gotten a couple of inches of snow :) My kids run to the swingset too :) You know we're getting older when it's not just one day you wake up completey groggy. Oh my! I've had several mornings of those lately. Love the pics!
Post a Comment