Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2.3 to go!

If you're following my biggest loser journey to the right which is getting quite messy, I've now lost 7.7 lbs. I need to lose 2.3 more pounds this week to get my total of 10 pounds for my final week weigh-in next Monday. Eek!

I'm going to be working hard all this week to make it. I haven't lost that much in one week since the first week. It's going to be tough but I've got to try.

And because of my weight loss so far...my pants are too loose. Yeehaw! I think I need to try on some new pants because maybe...just maybe...I'm a smaller size. :)

4 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

wow, that's so awesome! that is so cool that you are almost at your goal. so have you been working out more, or focusing more on eating? or both? i want your secrets! :)

Mary Beth said...

I am exercising daily. I mostly use our wii fit plus but also pilates and other workout videos from the library. I am more careful with food but still indulge here and there. I'm really trying not to eat so much after dinner. I'm such a snacker!

Mary Beth said...

PS-I'm going to do a Biggest Loser recap once it's over. :)

Tenny said...

woohoo!!!!!
seriously, i understand about the snacking. that's me, too. all i have to say, CELERY! satisfies the crunch, gives you lots of water and fiber. i call it the 0 calorie food(it actually takes more calories to burn it than what you can ingest). ok, it's not a chocolate chip cookie or a lays potato chip, but i'll take it!