a little bit of me, to you.
geez, mb!! you were always super cute, but you are HOT in that last pic! maybe i need to go gf too, yowza...:)
ps - your skin looks great too, btw. like a youthful kind of glow, i want to say. i think the combo of gf and your work out/eating regimen is really working for you!
thanks! I switched up my makeup and I am very happy with it. I hope to do a post about it.And that lovely blue number was my boden splurge for losing weight. It's got some cashmere in it. :)
ooh yes, do a makeup post! and i heart boden - definitely a good reward :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
geez, mb!! you were always super cute, but you are HOT in that last pic! maybe i need to go gf too, yowza...
:)
ps - your skin looks great too, btw. like a youthful kind of glow, i want to say. i think the combo of gf and your work out/eating regimen is really working for you!
thanks! I switched up my makeup and I am very happy with it. I hope to do a post about it.
And that lovely blue number was my boden splurge for losing weight. It's got some cashmere in it. :)
ooh yes, do a makeup post! and i heart boden - definitely a good reward :)
Post a Comment