I will now show you what I did to lose the weight.
1. You can enter calorie burn goals that will count down for you. I did probably 35-40 minutes a day in 10-15 minutes throughout the day. There are also options to pick what you want to work on (ie. posture, arms, shoulders/back) and it will give you 3 exercises right in a row to do.

2. I found this on netflix instant-play. Again, I'd do one 10 minute set and then later in the day, do another one. There are five 10 minute workouts on this. I highly recommend it.

3. These guys-a couple times a week, worked both arms and legs.
4. Sweetener substitution for my morning coffee, smoothies and sprinkled on fruit. It's all natural and no calories and super concentrated. It's pricey but you only need a smidge. Check out the little scoop vs. a regular teaspoon.
And yes I ate better foods and snacked less at night and pretty much all of the above did the trick and continues to help keep the weight off!!
2 comments:
nice! 16 pounds is really impressive, i didn't realize you lost that much, wow!
i have been meaning to try stevia - glad to hear it's worth the price. do you still use reg. sugar for baked goods?
we have an xbox 360 but not a wii, and we (wii) were thinking of getting a kinect (for the xbox version of wii fit). need some more $mooch$ though...
Still reg. sugs for baking. I've read that you can use stevia for baking but it doesn't react to heat the same way as sugs so you have to add unsweetened applesauce. I figured, I'm already doing gluten free which is an adjustment, adding stevia with other stuff...don't think I'm that ambitious-maybe not yet anyway.
Yeah we got the wii in 2009 from Santa aka my father-in-law who gives us $$$ for Christmas every year. :)
Post a Comment