My kitchen window for today. I took this picture over a week ago and now it's loaded with birthday cards and Valentine's.
So my birthday was 9 days ago now and Hubs spoiled me rotten which was fantastic. We went away overnight to my favorite inn with a wonderful restaurant and gluten free menu. Lots of rest and relaxation which was just what I needed since I'm getting old!!
We also snuck to IKEA for some shopping which is a major event because it's about 1.5 hours away. We had bought some lampshades for our bedroom lamps back in the summer when we were there. Of course they didn't fit our lamps so we finally bought corresponding lamps-7 months later. Waiting that long just makes me enjoy this beauty that much more.
I also saved up to buy this for storage above my desk. I guess the cat thought he should check it out.
2 comments:
Hey! Happy Birthday (a little late!). We were out of town during your b-day. How fun to get away and do some shopping! Sounds like you had a really nice birthday :) Love the lamp and shade!
love the cat :) and REALLY love that you got to get away!! adam is doing it right, what a man!
and ps - i have a small version of that lampshade!
Post a Comment