Thursday, June 26, 2008

should there a limit to hand-me downs?

I decided to tackle the hand-me downs that had taken over our garage and storage closet downstairs. Here's what 5 storage bins and 2 huge garbage bags full of clothes look like unpacked.



Here's what they look like now.


Ahh, that's better. It was a rather arduous task but well worth it, these gals will be set with clothes for years. And, you can't put a price tag on that!

4 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

that's a lot of clothes! awesome orgs job. looks really good! what a nice feeling not to have to worry about buying them clothes for a while - that's how i feel about shark since he can wear all sky's old stuff :)

Tenny said...

oh boy, that's exactly what i have to do! not looking forward to it(especially since they're all in the kids rooms) that being said, i LOVE hand-me-downs.

jtaco said...

Yeah for hand-me-downs!!!! They are the best! I feel your pain. I just went through 4 huge black garbage sacks of clothes not too long ago. It's a great feeling when it's done. Don't you just wish it always stayed so organized???

Mary Beth said...

It took a couple days to get it done because of course you can't just work on it until it's done, too many interruptions!
I always dread doing it but I'm hoping it will be awhile before I have to do it again! (: