Saturday, August 9, 2008

give me some sports already



I love the Olympics. Summer or winter, doesn't matter. I enjoy the personal stories of the athletes, watching cool sports that I only get to see every 4 years and just the overall athleticism and accomplishments (ie. world records) that the Olympics bring.

Of course I have to get Rachel interested.(: She was only 2 during the last summer Olympics so this was a big deal for her last night. We let her stay up to watch some of the opening ceremonies and she was thrilled. I have to say, that was one of the best opening ceremonies I've ever seen. It was so quiet and impressive without being chaotic and loud like previous ones. And no, we didn't watch the whole thing, we just watched snippets here and there. I'm sure Rachel will grow tired of having these sports on all the time but it's good for her. (:

Yay, something good to watch in the evening for a change!!

GO USA!

No comments: