Saturday, August 23, 2008

it's a sunshine day





6 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

emma is getting so big! :)

Anonymous said...

your girls are so darn cute. sweetest smiles

jtaco said...

Great pics! Love the one of them both sitting on the steps, soooo cute! And HOW is it that Emma doesn't mind the hat on her head? Naomi refuses to keep hers on!! Impressive :)

Tenny said...

that last picture cracks me up!! both in deep concentration, just on completely different things!

Mary Beth said...

velvet-I know, she's starting to look really big in her crib.

Thanks, dmoms. (:

jtaco-Emma's hat does have a little strappy thing which helps. But, I don't know. I've been putting it on her everytime we go outside for months now. And, after I get her sneaks and hat on, she immediately heads for the door. I guess she just thinks it's part of the routine! (:

CALAMITY JANE said...

i love that last pic, too! and i can't believe emma is already trying to climb up the slide!