Now that's quite a processional and only can happen when Emma is napping. (:
Love-hate relationship with the fudgicle. Tastes great but oh soo cold.
We spotted this little guy just hanging out near my hosta plants.
Rachel immediately had to draw a picture. The right frog was her first one and she decided it wasn't quite accurate enough so she drew it again on the left. Practice makes perfect!
Of course Emma had to draw too!
I just thought this looked funny. Not sure who put the cloth there.
Big girl now sitting at the table in her highchair with her own fork and dish.
Yes, one of my fears has come true.
Earlier that same day, Emma was sitting very nicely at the table in the chair. I looked at her and said, "good girl Emma for sitting in your chair". She looked at me with those big eyes and then stood up on the chair and proceeded to put her right knee on the table, staring at me the whole time. Yup, this girl is a little smarty hand-full.
3 comments:
love the processional :)
emma is so much like the shark! lately he makes sure i am watching before he does something totally naughty - all with a big smile on his face. stinkers :)
Total stinkers! When I read stuff about Sharkey on your blog, I think, is this foreshadowing with Emma?! (:
Ahhh yes.....stinkers! I have one as well :) But, I find that God totally knew what he was doing, because as I watch Cyrus, I find myself smiling. I wonder how in the world does he come up with this stuff!!?? He didn't learn it from his older siblings.
I love the processional of Rachels!!! She and Haleigh would have sooo much fun together!
Post a Comment