Oops, I almost forgot one of my favorite gadgets this year. My waterpik! I am so terribly lazy at flossing but this waterpik cleans gums very well.
I have to say though that the first night I used it, there was more water on the mirror, sink and myself than in my mouth. It was all rather comical, getting water everywhere and giggling by myself in the bathroom. I've gotten a better handle on it now. (:
2 comments:
LOL! I've used one in the past and am glad to hear I'm not the only one that's happened to :) Have a great weekend!
i used to have one of those growing up! i remember when our family got it we were all totally excited. my mom would always threaten to take it away cuz my brother and i made such a mess with it :) but at least our teeth looked great!
Post a Comment