You may remember last summer my beautiful blender broke. Well my dear Hubs got me a new one for Christmas!
Check out this beauty.
Oh, what's that with it? My very own little coffee grinder. Yummy fresh ground coffee in the morning? Oh yeah, love every second of it.
This completes my kitchen gadgets for this year which is fine because seriously, I'm running out of room! (:
Also on the gadgets list: an indoor/outdoor thermometer which we love, an 8 inch LCD picture frame which has now become a new source of entertainment for us.(:
And ok this isn't really a gadget per se but check out this sweet little laptop bag. Now I can work remotely from the library or a cafe in style!
Still working on the blog and new concepts/ideas for 2009. Stay tuned.
3 comments:
Love the blender :) What sorts of things do you make with it? I don't even own one! I got a swivel sweeper. Don't know if you've heard of them before (I guess there's a commercial on them, I've never seen it). It's a battery operated sweeper, that is AWESOME for hardwood, laminate, tile floors! I LOVE MINE! You can get them at JCPenny's and probably elsewhere too. It's great for under the table. It get's the crumbs, hair, play-dough, etc. It's way better than a broom. I highly suggest it!!! :)
ooh, cute bag! and i love the blender, too! looks like a really nice one. i would be lost without mine, even though mine is on it's last legs :) now i just need a food processor...
jtaco-right now just smoothies. this new one has tons of setting though so I'll be experimenting for sure. Swivel sweeper sounds nice! I just vacuum my kitchen floor. I found sweeping just wasn't doing the trick.
vevlvet-food processors are kind of addictive. hmm, what else can I chop to bits?(:
Post a Comment