Have you watched a Marx brothers movie lately? You should, they're hilarious. Try, Duck Soup for starters.
So here's my most favourite clothing line. (psst-that's not me)
I discovered it last summer when I saw a skirt in a magazine that I really liked. Of course it's not even in the US. That's right, it's from the UK. Probably one reason I like it so much is because they make clothes that fit the climate here. They're just so colorful and different and the kids clothes are adorable.
The sad part, I can't actually afford these clothes and don't own anything from them. Maybe one day...one day I'll get a few things and have some lovely outfits and just wear those and have like 10 items in my closet. That would be nice actually.
Anyhoo just wanted to share the goodness. The goodness of Boden.
So here's my most favourite clothing line. (psst-that's not me)
I discovered it last summer when I saw a skirt in a magazine that I really liked. Of course it's not even in the US. That's right, it's from the UK. Probably one reason I like it so much is because they make clothes that fit the climate here. They're just so colorful and different and the kids clothes are adorable. The sad part, I can't actually afford these clothes and don't own anything from them. Maybe one day...one day I'll get a few things and have some lovely outfits and just wear those and have like 10 items in my closet. That would be nice actually.

Anyhoo just wanted to share the goodness. The goodness of Boden.
4 comments:
ok, now i love boden, too!! SUCH cute stuff. my closet is looking soooo sad lately...unfortunately pants keeps making me spend our money on dumb stuff like feeding our children and paying for our home rather than a bunch of fun clothes. he's so lame :)
he can join the lame husband club. Mine's all like-we need to get the roof fixed and it costs a gagillion dollars and I'm all, but look at those boots with that skirt and sweater and he's all like-umm, roof not caving in would be good and eating under said roof is important. and I'm all, what? all I hear is blah blah blah. (:
ps-my word verification is linda. what up?
okay, the jacket got my eye on Velvet's blog. Boden - never heard of it ( I am so lame!) yet, shouldn't even look cause my kids like to eat too.
well, they do have a sale section and some of those prices are ok but still haven't ordered from them yet. I look at their stuff and then see if there is something similar that I can afford from another store.
Post a Comment