She was an extraordinary woman and loved by everyone.
I want to share with you a pretty amazing gift-in her own words. Her caregiver (prompted by Providence I am sure), recorded my Grammy's evening prayer on her cellphone and this is how it reads from the bulletin of the funeral which was yesterday.
"Our Heavenly Father,
We thank Thee,
We know that Thou art available, Lord,
Willing to hear us if we are to call upon Thee.
Let us be faithful in calling, receiving Thy answers,
And in letting Thee speak to us according to Thy will.
We thank Thee for all things good, that come from Thy Hand.
In Jesus name, Amen."
She prayed this just hours before she went home to heaven and into her Heavenly Father's embrace.
(Mother's Day 2009)
2 comments:
sorry for your family's loss, but how great you guys had her for 98 years!! she is just a beautiful person in that picture, btw. praying for you guys!
Thanks. I think her countenance really speaks for itself, doesn't it?
Post a Comment