This was the window for the fall and then I added the Happy Thanksgiving sign for that week.
I forgot to take a picture for Christmas, this was last year (2008). It was essentially the same except this past year I also added greenery around the whole window that had white lights in it.
Since Valentine's Day is a month away, I thought I'd try decorating the window for it. It's not a holiday we really celebrate much but it's something different to look at! I have a few homemade crafty ideas to do with Rachel and I'll probably check out the $ store too. Nothing fancy but something nice.
I got this the other day from the Bible bookstore to start it off. More pictures to come!
We would all do well to do this a little more, ay?
2 comments:
ay yuh. (not sure if that's the technically spelling). but i agree. and hooray for decorating a bit. i should get the kids in on it.
I don't know how to spell it either but sometimes my Canadian roots creep up on me. :)
I was thinking that eventhough Valentine's Day is usually all about couples, it could be a really good themed month all centered around, "Love One Another"...lots to teach there with the kids and application for adults too! ;)
Post a Comment