Since then I've switched out the shower curtain and the picture above the toilet with a $2 frame from wal-mart and 3 printouts also at wal-mart of some of my favorite nature pictures I've taken in the yard. I'm loving it more everyday AND I took these during the day. AND, it was a rather cloudy day. You wouldn't believe how bright it is in there when the sun is shining in directly. You walk by thinking you've left the light on and then some. :)
Now all we have left to do is get that hideous tub/tiled shower out of there.
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Hey, just a thought, we painted the tile in the kids' tub. Sometimes it comes off where the rod is, because we have to twist the rod when it falls. But, it was gold tile (the previous owners has painted it, but we repainted it when we moved in), so anything is better than what it was. I think we used some sort of Kilz paint. You can ask at Lowes or Home Depot. Maybe sanding the tile down some would help the paint adhere better too???? You've done a great job on the bathroom. What a difference!!
Looking good MB!(:
it looks great!! SO bright. i LOVE the cheap frames at walmart, they may be cheap, but just right for me. and that shower curtain??!?!? i LOVE it.
i LOVE it!! so fresh and i looove that curtain!!
jtaco-I love your cosmetic fix idea but unfortunately, there's water damage behind it so we really need to take it all out (twist my arm) and fix it correctly.
Post a Comment