Saturday, July 31, 2010

smitten kitten



I know you've all been wondering when the fall clothing line from Boden was coming out (ha ha) and it's here! And it's fantastic.
The pictures make me happy. The prices make me sad. And so it goes.

I love the skirts with tights and boots...sweaters and cardigans...dresses with tights and jackets and...I just love Fall anyhow so all corresponding clothes are just my very favorite.





We've (yes I mean Hubs and I) decided that after my 12 week biggest loser stint with my goals successfully completed (because it WILL happen), I'll reward myself with some Boden loveliness. Of course by then, hopefully they'll still have what I like and in my size...size to be determined! :)

Looks like along with my fitness goals, I need to start saving up!!

2 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

now THAT'S a good goal idea! :) and i am in love with THOSE SKIRTS!!

Mary Beth said...

I know! They have a ton of corded skirts which are so hard to find around here.