I took a paid vacation from work last week to just be home with the kids and I'm working just one day this week. I wish it could last forever. I love being home with my kids every day. I forgot to take pictures last week when I took the kids to a science center with some free passes from the library. Rachel got to experience what zero gravity feels like!
We've had a terrific summer. Not only did we go camping which I posted about, we also tried to keep cool with this very hot summer we've had.
We went to The Basin up north on a sweltering Saturday with some friends.
Lots of sibling playing time in the basement to keep cool, including pretending they are 'servers' at a restaurant and I get to just sit there and order from the menu. :)
Stopping at McDonald's on the way back from Canada.
This past weekend we were able to go to an amusement park in the area, courtesy of Hubs' company which gives out free passes for the day and coupons for food. We definitely couldn't go there without the freebies!! :)
Ok, I have to mention Rachel's necklace in the above pictures. It's a stretchy headband with a plastic carabiner clip and she attached a ponytail holder to the clip. I guess she wanted to make her own necklace. She wore it the entire day at the park. :)
1 comment:
love the necklace :)
Post a Comment