So I gained my 0.7 lbs. back which is fine with me considering we went to Canada this past weekend which was a 6 hour drive one way. We celebrated with my cousin who was married after Christmas then went to Afghanistan, so it was a wedding reception gathering. You can imagine the food, and then there was the potluck meal after church on Sunday with all of my aunts famous dishes. Potato salad, baked beans, meatballs...Oh and in case you didn't know, Canada has THE best ice cream, ever. So yeah, 0.7 lbs from all that sitting and eating...well, I imagine if I'd been home instead all weekend and didn't miss exercising, I probably would've lost a few pounds.
But, who cares??!?
New week. :)
And all my posts won't be about Biggest Loser, I promise. Just a lot of them probably will be.
6 comments:
i start my new exercise program TODAY and i'm excited! ok, it's not like an actual 'program', but just a commitment i made to myself to do a certain amount of cardio/strength daily.
oh, and i heart canada - glad you had such a good time! :)
That's great, velvet! It took me 2 weeks to really not loathe the daily routine. :) Now, I like it because I feel so much better.
Happy health!!
i was thinking of you the other day i made a gluten free meal. instead of pasta, i took my zester and attacked 3 zucchini with it. ( i have TONS in my garden). tossed it in with the chicken/veggie/sauce, added cheese to the top. i highly recommend it(and it's a nice change from using spaghetti squash instead of pasta).
Great idea, Tenny. I find zucchini to be really filling, in a good way. :)
mb, have you tried the 'Udi' brand gf bread? we just started eating it recently, and it's the best gluten-free bread i've ever had.
I just saw your blog post. I've tried so many horrible breads that I've stopped buying them. I will however try Udi and have seen it in the store.
I've been getting millet bread for sometime now which I like. I just bought apple cinnamon raisin millet rolls (kind of like bagels) and they're amazing and smell incredible in the toaster! They're DeLand Bakery from Florida and sold in natural food market store here.
Millet has a good amount of iron and they don't add sugars to their breads so it's rather healthy.
Post a Comment