Friday, April 25, 2008

blooms abound




3 comments:

jtaco said...

There's nothing better than cleaning out the flower beds :) I see you have rhododendron (sp?) Ours are starting to bloom too. We had temps in the upper 70's-80 all week and tomorrow it's going to be a high of 42! Ugh! Next week it's 40's and 50's again. That's just not right! How's the painting coming? I'm looking forward to some pictures. Any helpful hints on how to paint with a toddler? I have a ton of painting to do this summer.

CALAMITY JANE said...

love the flower pix! aren't they so fun to take! :)

Mary Beth said...

jtaco- we have a play yard gate that we used to block off the room and we painted alot during her naps. pics to come soon!
velvet- yes! once I figured out what setting to use on my camera. (: