Monday, April 28, 2008

coo coo for cocoa


I absolutely love dark chocolate. It's my ultimate favorite chocolate treat. I also love almonds. Lately I've been keeping a bag of roasted almonds on hand and just grab a handful for a yummy snack. So you see where this is going, mix the two together and it's very dangerous. (:

I recently bought these on sale and seriously, I am now asking myself, what have I done? You cannot eat just one, it's impossible. It's like eating one potato chip or one popcorn kernel. Can't be done. All I can do is try to maintain some ounce of self-control. Perhaps I should have hubs hide them on me and then I won't eat them all the live long day! (:

5 comments:

Tenny said...

those are SO good, and i don't even like nuts in things:) i'm with you on the hubs hiding them(although mine would eat them instead).

CALAMITY JANE said...

hey, since dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, that makes it...a health food...right? :) that's what i tell myself cuz i can't stop eating those little guys either once i start! now i want chocolate! :)

jtaco said...

Thanks a lot!!!! Now I'm craving it too! I'm off to hunt down some chocolate and I totally agree, it's GOTTA be DARK chocolate! YUM!!

Mary Beth said...

me and my big chocolate deprived mouth! Adam read my blog and already hid them, rats!

CALAMITY JANE said...

yeah, sure he 'hid' them - hid them in his tummy! :) j/k