I have to give credit to the former owner of our house too who did some great landscaping and planted plenty of perennials: irises, lilies, hosta, and azalea shrubs. Here's some lilies peeking through before I cleared out all the debris.
It got into the low 80's yesterday too which was just gorgeous. So after a day of yard work and painting we made some homemade gluten free pizza with yet another new mix that I wanted to try and I think I like this one the best. Namaste pizza mix-has enough to make 2 14" pizza crusts.
Because we're painting and dealing with the fumage, we relocated our meal to the basement with our makeshift table.
After the girls were in bed, I needed some good old tlc. No, it wasn't calgon but remember those commercials? All I needed was a little foot soak. Everyone should have one of these. There's something wonderful about going to bed with clean feet, very relaxing.
4 comments:
i totally soaked my feet on saturday after a hard day's worth of yardwork! (and the only reason i have the good ole foot bath is because i saw yours at your old place!!) it feels SO good. hmmm maybe tonight:)
hey mb! i've missed you :)
i am gonna try that namaste crust - i haven't had that one before.
i totally need a foot soaker!!
velvet-give pants some hints for a mother's day gift, that's how I got mine several years ago. hee-hee (:
nice! :)
Post a Comment