I am going to go out on a limb and just say it, Spring is finally here to stay. We've had some dandy days already and today was one of them. Thank you 70 degree weather, please stay awhile. Last week, we had a 70's day and Rachel got to go to her favorite playground/park. Unfortunately, Emma and I spent that lovely afternoon at the doctor's office. She's had a nasty cough for a while and had a 102 fever that day. The good news, it's nothing serious. I was worried about her coming down with pneumonia but it's just a nasty viral thing and I'm hoping it'll clear up now that we can get some warmer air flowing. Here's a few pics from the park last week and today out for a walk. Our wonderful white lilac bush is showing some life!
cute pix! i like the one of the lilac bush just sprouting up. i like that wagon, too! ours is a rickety old wooden thing and last week i turned a corner and both boys fell out :) oops!
3 comments:
yes!!!! hooray for spring. we're loving it too:) (and also having doctor's appts?) i love the wagon, where did you get it? i think we need one.
cute pix! i like the one of the lilac bush just sprouting up.
i like that wagon, too! ours is a rickety old wooden thing and last week i turned a corner and both boys fell out :) oops!
tenny-My father-in-law got that for us but I think it was target.
Post a Comment