We've been busy. I worked several extra hours last week because I took this whole week off from work to start homeschooling Rachel. It was a pain getting the extra hours in but worth it. I love knowing I don't have to go anywhere this week!
We celebrated Labor Day on Sunday with my fam and had quite the shin-dig: also celebrating a ton of birthdays including Rachel's which is this Friday. Here a few pics from the par-tae.
Rachel has been wanting a Barbie Mariposa doll for months. She hasn't even seen the movie but just thinks she's sooo beautiful. She was thrilled. (:
Emma absolutely LOVED the dog and followed him around everywhere.
I believe the dog was hiding under the table in this one but she looks happy that she could at least see him. (:
4 comments:
is emma walking already? she looks so much like adam :)
happy b-day, rachel!! and yea homeschooling!
i can't believe how big they look!! i love how rachel loves something just because it's beautiful(that sounds so much like my rachel). i can't wait to hear how school is going:)
velvet-Emma's been walking since right after she turned one back in May! She's pretty quick now too.
duh, where have i been? :) now i remember that you already said she was walking!
Post a Comment