i won't tell you the temp here, then :) sorry - i know winter is way too long. we just need to hop through st. patty's day and then easter will be right around the corner!
That is wrong in so many ways I don't even know where to begin! I think I'd cry if that happened here today. It's chilly here 25 degrees, but beautiful blue skies and the snow has just about completely melted, only the piles by the side of the road left. hang in there! Spring isn't far away!!!
3 comments:
i won't tell you the temp here, then :) sorry - i know winter is way too long. we just need to hop through st. patty's day and then easter will be right around the corner!
That is wrong in so many ways I don't even know where to begin! I think I'd cry if that happened here today. It's chilly here 25 degrees, but beautiful blue skies and the snow has just about completely melted, only the piles by the side of the road left. hang in there! Spring isn't far away!!!
Seriously. When I changed my calendars to March-they're all pictures of green grass and such. I laughed, not so much here.
Post a Comment