Monday, July 21, 2008

do you think we're ready for a puppy?

Someday we'd like to get a dog but for now, check out Emma's dog walking skills.


(And yes, our family room is trashed daily. Isn't yours?!)

Taking a little rest, this is hard work!

4 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

oh my sweet goodness. i can't believe she is walking!! love how she just totally walks over that thing and whips it around :) man i love those toddlies!

Tenny said...

yes, my whole house seems in a state of being trashed:)

you know what emma needs? the self-walking kind. like mine. she refuses to walk; run through the woods and she's fine:)

Mary Beth said...

velvet-she is so hilarious with that thing, I can't even take it! (:

tenny-I really want to adopt a young beagle (1-2 yrs old and house trained) but 2 things holding us back: $$ and we would need to fence our yard, more $$$. Hopefully someday sooner than later.

jtaco said...

Too funny!!! I love how she drags it around :) Thanks for sharing!